Sun, May 01|
The Loft (Suite 340)
DIY SMARTPHONE PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP
Learn all the fundamentals of smartphone photography as well as plenty of tips and tricks that you can use during everyday shooting to make your photos stand out from the rest.
Time & Location
May 01, 2022, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM PDT
The Loft (Suite 340), 3400 Broadway, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
About the event
Join Kayla Chew at The Loft for hands-on instruction on smartphone photography. Kayla Chew has been a photographer for 9 years and will share the tips and tricks she's learned over the years. Whether you're a parent who would like to capture beautiful images of your family or a small business owner interested in learning how to capture consistent images for social media content, this workshop is for you. You may not always have a professional photographer on hand or thousands of dollars to spend on expensive camera equipment. You can still capture beautiful images and become skilled with your smartphone. Your smartphone camera is just like any other camera, except you always have it with you. At this workshop, you will explore your smartphone camera while enjoying drinks, and snacks in a small group setting. This workshop will take you from the basics to advanced Smart Phone photography techniques and allow you to control your camera's settings to suit different subjects.
Here are some things we will cover in this workshop:
- -Shutter speed, aperture, focal length, and ISO in relation to the smartphone
- -How to take stunning photos by utilizing shot composition.
- -How to utilize surrounding light to properly light your subjects
- -Editing images to enhance creative expression.
- -Third-party photography app recommendations
- -Tips and Tricks and much more
- -You will need a Samsung, Apple, or Google camera phone(fully charged).
- -You may also wish to bring a notebook and something to write with.
The following will be provided:
- -Photography Workshop (hands-on-instruction)
- -Selfie Tripod
- -Online Course Link
- -3 Professionally Edited Images
- -Drinks & Snacks
Workshop is limited to 10 people max, so bookings are essential.
LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE. SIGN UP TODAY. SHARE WITH A FRIEND.
Contact email@example.com for questions/concerns.